As the snow begins to melt and the temperatures start to rise, it’s time to start thinking about how you want your yard to look this spring. If you’re looking for some inspiration, check out these Minnesota landscaping tips:
1. Add color with flowers and plants. There are a variety of flowers and plants that can add color to your yard in the springtime. Try tulips, daffodils, crocuses, or grape hyacinths for a pop of color.
2. Add some trees or shrubs. If you’re looking for some shade or privacy, adding trees or shrubs can be a great way to do that. Choose plants that are native to Minnesota for the best results.
3. Freshen up your yard with a new coat of paint. If your fence or deck is looking a little worse for wear, give it a fresh coat of paint to brighten things up.
4. Add some accessories. A few well-placed accessories can enhance your yard. Try a garden bench, birdfeeder, or wind chime to add some personality.
5. Keep things tidy. It’s important to keep your yard clean and well-maintained, even in the springtime. Make sure you rake up any leaves or debris, trim the grass, and weed the flower beds.
With these tips in mind, you’re sure to have a beautiful yard this spring!